CITYROW is looking for a highly motivated, confident, and people-focused leader to assist in managing our studio. The Assistant Studio Manager is responsible for creating a client-focused, positive environment and is devoted to maximizing the studio revenue and occupancy.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Plan and execute all aspects of staffing for the studio, including recruitment, hiring, training, and termination as necessary.
- Optimize and publish the Studio Team schedule.
- Assist with all new hire paperwork and on-boarding.
- Monitor class performance and communicate any schedule changes with the Studio Team.
- Foster and develop a high-performing Studio Team by training and motivating all employees to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Lead by example in all areas of communication, management, leadership, and service.
- Assist with holding monthly Studio Team meetings.
- Build a strong team environment.
- Serve as a resource to the Studio Team for any client related questions.
- Resolve and attend to any client issues/requests.
- Focus on engaging with all guests, selling memberships, class packages, and product offerings.
- Oversee daily operations of both studios.
- Manage inventory of studio supplies and sales of merchandise.
- Monitor studio expenses and revenues, and coordinate with finance and management teams on optimizing profit/loss performance for studios.
- Ensure cleanliness standards are met and maintained at both locations.
- Perform ongoing maintenance on studio space and equipment as needed.
- Submit weekly performance reports to the Manager/Owner.
- Complete payroll reports bi-weekly.
- Manage, prepare and send any e-commerce orders.
- Help oversee and process group/private bookings.
- Respond to Closing Emails when necessary.
- Handle any complaints or building issues.
- Coordinate with any outside vendors when necessary (i.e. towel service, water deliveries, etc.)
- Work with senior management to ensure all policies and procedures are properly implemented
- Assist with weekly community emails via MailChimp
- On-going community outreach
- Help promote CITYROW to new businesses
- Ability to carry out studio promotions and events, if needed
- In studio chalkboard management/maintenance
- Coordinating seasonal studio decorations and window space maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in business management, hospitality, or related field
- Mid-level management experience in fitness, hospitality or wellness
- Passionate about fitness, wellness and living a healthy lifestyle
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong leader and a self-starter
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and delegate when necessary
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to receive and give performance feedback effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Full-time; weekend coverage required
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)