We are looking for ROCKSTAR instructors to join our crew at our NEWEST location.
WHAT IT TAKES:
Passion. Confidence. Personality. Energy.
We are looking for trainers who are passionate about fitness and teaching. Our ideal candidate can entertain, motivate, instruct and demonstrate through a challenging 50-minute class while always keeping the focus on the clients. This job requires physical fitness, a can-do, collaborative attitude, and a love for working with people.
A CITYROW TRAINER MUST:
- INSPIRE our clients to push their hardest and do their very best.
- Have the CONFIDENCE to command a room and lead clients through a physically and mentally challenging workout.
- Be PASSIONATE about smart fitness and teaching clients to workout with correct form.
- ENTERTAIN as well as teach because fitness has to be FUN.
- CONNECT with clients to help build and grow our vibrant community of CITYROW devotees.
- Have a POSITIVE attitude at all times - we look for team players who are willing to go the extra mile for their clients and teammates.
HIRING & TRAINING PROCESS:
- Applicants should submit a resume.
- Qualified applicants will be asked to audition.
- If accepted into the training program, must be willing and able to work complete an online training program, followed by a 3-day training course at our corporate training facility.
- Group fitness teaching experience and/or functional fitness certification (NASM, CrossFit, Yoga, etc) strongly preferred.
- CPR & First Aid certified or willing to obtain within first 90 days of hire.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)