CITYROW is looking for outgoing, confident, self-starters with a strong background in customer service to join our studio team in Ann Arbor, MI! Studio team members are responsible for greeting clients, processing sales, answering questions, as well as keeping the studio and facilities clean and tidy in conjunction with our cleaning staff. Candidates must work diligently under minimal supervision.
We are looking for candidates with morning or evening, and weekend availability; 15-25 hours per week to start with the opportunity for more.
Applicants should include in the body of their response:
- A summary of their qualifications
- Shift availability
- If available to work at one or both studios
- Attach copy of resume
- Open and close studio.
- Must confidently resolve client and studio conflicts when issues arise.
- Be a brand ambassador to those that walk in.
- Check-in clients for class
- Process a wide variety of retail transactions
- Maintain cleanliness in exercise space and locker facilities before and after classes
- Assist clients with facilities needs (Lost and found, locker trouble, etc.)
- Restock supplies
- Absolutely must have boutique fitness/gym or retail customer service experience
- Proficient using a Mac; MindBody experience a plus
- Self-starter: solves problems before they arise
- Attention to detail
ROWING REMIXED. CITYROW combines rowing intervals on sexy, water-based rowing machines with dynamic sculpting exercises for the perfect balance of cardio and strength training. Our heart-pumping, sweat-drenched, total-body burn is as fun as it is effective. Since opening our doors in 2014, CITYROW has built a dedicated cult-following, and has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar, Shape Magazine, Vogue, The Today Show and more.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)