CITYROW is looking highly qualified, outgoing individuals to join our crew as a Studio Team Sales Associate.
Studio Team Sales Associates are responsible for generating revenue by selling prospective clients on the benefits of CITYROW and upselling existing clients on additional services, all while simultaneously providing first class customer service. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a strong background in customer service and sales. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast based environment and under minimal supervision.
- Execute sales of new memberships and services
- Act as a point of conduct for clients inquiries
- Field and respond to all client inquiries in a timely manner
- Warmly and enthusiastically greet clients and facilitate class check-ins
- Process a wide variety of retail transactions
- Maintain studio cleanliness and appearance
- College degree or currently enrolled/completing your degree
- Must have customer service experience, boutique fitness/gym experience prefered
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours, including weekends, early mornings and/or evenings
- Must be proficient using a Mac
We are looking for candidates with morning or evening, and weekend availability; 15-25 hours per week to start with the opportunity for more. We have two studios in NYC - near Union Square and on the Upper East Side. Ideal candidates would be willing to work at both locations.
Applicants should include in the body of their response:
- A summary of their qualifications
- Shift availability
- If available to work at one or both studios
- Attach copy of resume
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)